Thursday, June 7, 2012

postheadericon Chalk Paint™ Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan - painted fabric and oak


Before and after of a cute little old rocker with some ugly, ugly fabric!  Painted this up at a recent Antique Show, INCLUDING the fabric, using Chalk Paint™ by Annie Sloan.  I didn't want to spend the $$ to reupholster, so slapped some paint on her, taped and painted the stripes as well!  Now she has an updated, fresh new look and sits proudly in our bridal dressing room at 3 Oaks Vineyard!  See what a couple of hours can do for an outdated piece of furniture!!

1 comments:

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

Hi Vicki! I love this old rocker you transformed. The painted fabric looks just like an old grain sack. Amazing!

Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

Have a great week!

RSSFACEBOOKTWITTER
My photo
Clovis, CA, United States
Decorative paint educator and owner of Old Town Clovis newest DIY shop - repurpose - quality handmade - repainted furniture and so much more - located on the corner of Pollasky and 5th in Old Town Clovis, CA I have loved repainting furniture and repurposing since I can remember, I was a painting contractor for over 15 years and now I love to teach others how to enhance their world with paint, color and design.
Powered by Blogger.